Update September 2, 2021: 184.108.40.206 is out.
Download ZXW Tools here:
- ZXW Tools v220.127.116.11 (Downloads: 1,234) (September 2, 2021 – latest version)
- ZXW Tools v18.104.22.168 (Downloads: 3,312) (July 6, 2021)
- ZXW Tools v22.214.171.124 (Downloads: 13,436) (November 27, 2020)
- ZXW Tools v3.22 + Microfish v3.2 (Downloads: 19,582) (January 14, 2020)
- ZXW Tools v3.22 + Microfish v3.1 (Downloads: 2,275)
- ZXW Tools v3.1 + Microfish v3.0 (Downloads: 6,347)
- ZXW Tools v3.0 + Microfish v3.0 (Downloads: 16,060)
- ZXW Tools v2.6 + Blackfish v2.0 (Downloads: 55,967)
- ZXW Tools v2.5 + Blackfish v1.6 (Downloads: 9,772)
- ZXW Tools v2.4 + Blackfish v1.5 (Downloads: 36,220)
- ZXW Tools v2.3 + Blackfish v1.4 (Downloads: 9,284)
- ZXW Tools v2.1 + Blackfish v1.4 (Downloads: 4,714)
Update July 6, 2021: 126.96.36.199 is out. I would wait to install this version. New versions have a history of causing some issues.
Update November 27, 2020: Another minor version update to 188.8.131.52.
Update November 26, 2020: Looks like there was a minor version update (184.108.40.206) today.
Update November 25, 2020: I’m not sure if this is a new version or not, but there was an update to the ZXW download links today. Google is still tagging these files as malicious.
Update November 9, 2020: New version released, but ZXW didn’t update the version number. Download at your own risk because google is flagging the file as malicious. Also, Windows will flag it as a trojan.
Update October 27, 2020: ZXW 3.3 was released today.